As communications professionals, we aspire to be labeled as “thought leaders” within our organization. But, is attaching that label ourselves detrimental to our careers? Chris Brogan, a New York Times Bestselling author, joined The Business Communicators to share the truth about authentic leaders, his insights on brand strategy, and why real stories sell.
Brogan, president of Chris Brogan Media and CEO of Owner Media Group, Inc., is a sought-after keynote speaker and has consulted with the biggest Fortune 100 brands in the world. Brogan joined the podcast for a humorous and candid conversation about all things comms. Listeners will learn:
- tips on personal branding
- how companies can truly embrace diverse and inclusion
- channeling your passions into a single focus
- the future of agile working in a post-COVID world and how to avoid a sterile work environment
- how to truly resonate with a global audience
- why being the smartest person in the room could be detrimental to your corporate ambitions